i think this is the most happy post i have done yet... syabas awak!! hahaha
he... who bring happiness again in my life.. i know although im not in love with him at first.. now on i believe with the statement that told love someone who love you.. and its work ... i try love someone who really love me.. im very happy when he try to give all happiness to me.. im try to test him with many things... just wanted to see his patience to me... n Allah show me the truth... he is mine... he really know what i really want in my life, relationship and more.. at last i've found!!! yeaahhhhh i found... no more MR S... but his name still start with letter S... what ever.. do i care.. as long as my new MR S... give back who is me before.. no need to stuck all myfav food as well.. n the important thing im no need to create the other fake account to stalk him.. n i know ican fell his sincere...
Ya Allah give me little space of happiness....

B....
ILY
IMY
dun ever break my heart...
i believe u...
mwahh