one word can i say "AWESOME" seriously i get what i really want.. friend who willing have fun although its so tired.... but u know whut the best thing we never fell tired... when i have happy laugh n start to make up something out f box... ya damn besh...... hahhahahaha... sooo happy...

actualy the story began when me n my bff decide to karaoke ... since yesterday we plan.. but almost many time im thinking to go.. coz we have no transport... so today we make the crazy mazy things.... hahahaha... we get the bus from home... then makan first...so what the amazing makan time are treat by someone mysterious... so good... cos save.. then walking to karaoke center...
in one hour... we karaoke with 5 song each of us... hahaha... tak puas ok??? but its ok... actually we are having reduce cos enjoy outing... so we back by walking ahaaa... u know what that is far from my home.... we stop at mamak having teh o ais n roti canai.... sound like penat so with hope calling my bff bf ... with hope he can come n pick we up... damn it... he wont. ok fine... i'll decide to call my scandal... hahahaha.... bodoh!!!

our dialog
me:"hey... kat mane??"
him: "rumah, why syg?" (euwwwww... but tahan je la...)
me: act i was stuck at mamak .. n wanted to back home.. can u??
him: ok i'll be there... so u with??
me: friends!!
him: ok let your friend get back by herself.. coz i want to pick you out.. accompany me makan..!!
(wtf... takan aku nak tinggalkan kawan aku... bodoh ek kau ni??"
me: ummmm.... ok u just pick us then u send by friend back n i go with u k?"
him: tengok la dulu cam mane??
me: ok

in just a moment after i got a message
" babe i think u juz back first... kita kuar lewat2 sikit pon tak pe kan?"
ouhhhhh mampus la sama kau.. ingat aku hadap... hmmmmm.... annoying...
hmmmmmm..... lelaki tak boleh diharap....

at last .... last decision making is "JALAN KAKI LA" hahahaha but its best gilos kot... i dont care...
just jalan2.... time jalan memang tak rase pape... huhhhhhh bile sampai umah..., OMG perti woaaa tumit kitowg... hahaha sabar jela karaoek punye pasal kan??? update blog pon lewat pagi... so by tomorrow i'll upload pic taht we had snap while walking...
huhuhuuuhuhuh....


to BFF hope we can have fun like this next time... i wonder u are my best ever friend..., heheheh

to jantan2...
i prefer to lose u than friends......